2. Empty the system. If the system is treated with conditioning agents, it is advisable to collect the system water in a special container so that it can be used at the end of the work.
3. Always use the valve supplied when installing the ﬁlter to facilitate maintenance, cleaning and flushing operations. It is recommended to measure the ﬁlter with the valve installed as if it was running, in order to cut the chosen return pipe according to the total installation size.
4. The ﬁ lter housing can be oriented only horizontally.
5. A thorough cleaning is recommended with one of the Mayline HRplus, Mayline HR or Mayline CP cleaners for high-temperature systems and with Mayline SB for low-temperature systems. In both cases, rinse thoroughly with tap water.
6. Open the valve to load the system. Add 1% Mayline K32 conditioning agent for high-temperature systems, or 1% Mayline SBA for low-temperature systems. Then check all seals on the ﬁ lter and ball valve.