MY/RENOACI | 1 complete internal cartridge
• The neutralising cartridge can be replaced easily by removing the inlet (IN) or outlet (OUT) cap/fitting with a simple rotation.
• The replacement cartridge must be inserted following the marked direction arrows.
• To reinsert the extracted PVC cap/fitting, it is advisable to rotate it after applying Vaseline or another lubricant.
NB. The service life of the neutralising cartridge varies according to the acidity and amount of condensate; it must be replaced periodically during boiler maintenance.
• Fix the supplied collars to the wall.
• Connect the neutraliser inlet and outlet properly and with suitable means in order to prevent any leakage and close the remaining hole with the cap supplied.
• The treated condensate can be drained from the neutraliser into the downspout, checking the pH value of the outgoing condensate periodically.
• The cap/fitting at the outlet are made of PVC and therefore can be glued.
• Before starting the boiler, check that the inlet and outlet of the neutraliser are not obstructed by foreign matters.